[R6RS] Chez modules question

Michael Sperber sperber
Mon Jan 17 01:58:49 EST 2005

This is mainly a question for Kent about the pragmatics of the Chez
module system:

Given a program spread over several files, including a set of
libraries shared among several programs, how do the pragmatics of
compiling/loading/starting the program work out?  Specifically,

- How do I point the system at the relevant files?
- How do the files or the modules within the files refer to each
  other?
- What are the boundaries of separate compilation?

(I see instructions for various pieces of functionality in the Chez
manual, but I'm not sure how they're typically used.)