[R6RS] Scheme workshop

Marc Feeley feeley
Wed Jul 28 18:21:03 EDT 2004

Given that most of the editors are going to be at the Scheme workshop
september 22, and probably also at ICFP september 19-21, I think we
should plan to have an editors meeting in Snowbird to talk
face-to-face.  I'm not sure how long we should meet, but a first
approximation is 4 to 5 hours.  If it is this long, we could do it
september 21 in the late afternoon, or after the Scheme workshop on
september 22.  We could also meet september 23 in the morning.

Moreover, Mitch Wand would like to know if we can present a progress
report at the workshop.  I think this is a good idea.

Please let me know what you think.

Marc