[R6RS] Scheme workshop

R. Kent Dybvig dyb
Sat Jul 31 18:49:36 EDT 2004

> Given that most of the editors are going to be at the Scheme workshop
> september 22, and probably also at ICFP september 19-21, I think we
> should plan to have an editors meeting in Snowbird to talk
> face-to-face.  I'm not sure how long we should meet, but a first
> approximation is 4 to 5 hours.  If it is this long, we could do it
> september 21 in the late afternoon, or after the Scheme workshop on
> september 22.  We could also meet september 23 in the morning.

To give us more time, we might consider meeting on Saturday the 18th.
If only a few of us can meet then, we may still be able to make useful
progress prior to a meeting of the full committee on the 21st.

Incidentally, Matthew and I spoke by phone, and I now believe that he
and I at least can agree on a module system.  It may take more work to
come to agreement with others.  When I have time, I'll summarize where
I believe we're at, unless Matthew beats me to it.