[R6RS] appendices

Michael Sperber sperber at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Jan 25 06:00:20 EST 2007

I've now checked in a very rough alpha preliminary temporary pre-draft
of what might become the non-normative appendices as r6rs-app.tex.

Anton van Straaten <anton at appsolutions.com> writes:

> Here's a summary of items mentioned in formal responses that are
> destined for the new, non-normative appendices.  Quoted text indicates
> any qualifying language used in the response.  Only the scripts
> appendix was committed to unequivocally.
>
> * Scripts (#51, #106)

Anton did this a while ago.

> * String exit codes for scripts (#18) - "may specify"

I think this is taken care of by the addition `exit'.

> * "Implementation-specific facilities may also be mentioned" (#64,
> #77, #128) - in responses relating to dropping of declarations.

I have no clue what this might be.  Did any of the response authors
have anything specific in mind?

> * Library source code relationship to filesystem (#83) - "hope to produce".

I've written something.

> * Case insensitivity (#107) - "may be mentioned"

I've written something describing essentially Chris Hanson's proposal.

Comments welcome.