[R6RS] style question

William D Clinger will at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Sep 1 10:18:49 EDT 2006

Mike wrote:
> Oops, sorry for not making that clear earlier.  The editorial policy
> is to be case-insensitive with \hyper'ed and \var'red names.

As of revision 834, probably.  My marked-up hard
copy was from an older revision.

> (And
> I've been sweeping through the document making it so ...)

And I've been sweeping through the document on the
contrary assumption, including a number of edits I
checked in last night.  Sorry about that.

At this point, I think it's safer for me to leave
things alone than to correct minor typos.  Good
luck.