[R6RS] Case-sensitivity

Michael Sperber sperber at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
Sun Feb 19 03:43:43 EST 2006

Following Will's post on c.l.s, let me suggest the following:

We send a message to c.l.s and the usual suspects (say, who get
announcements for the Scheme workshop, which includes mailing lists
for many Scheme implementations) calling for participation in a poll,
say like this:

---
Dear members of the Scheme community,

we---the R6RS Editors Committee---would like to find out the popular
sentiment on the issue of Scheme's case-sensitivity.  You are invited
to participate in a poll.  Please do this:

<technical instructions>

to register a vote of "case-sensitive," "case-insensitive," or "don't
care", along with a maximum of three sentences explaining your
preference.

Please register your vote within seven days, until <date>.

Your help in this matter would be much appreciated.

The R6RS Editors Committeee
--

I could just set up a dedicated email address to accumulate the
results.  Alternatively, maybe Anton has Drupal's "poll" module set