[R6RS] Scripts vs. S-expression library names (not)

dyb at cs.indiana.edu dyb at cs.indiana.edu
Tue Aug 1 11:31:09 EDT 2006

I'm having second thoughts about the "loose" library and entry names.
How about:

or possibly

where

  <script header> -> #!/usr/bin/env scheme-script <line break> #!r6rs

I know I just said it doesn't matter where #!r6rs appears, but I think
it's better to require it to appear just after (or logically as part of)
the header, before both the <script spec> and the <library>.