[R6RS] draft Unicode SRFI
Wed Jun 29 12:48:16 EDT 2005
A week late (despite the fact that Marc put half of it together for me),
but here's a draft.
As expected, I think:
* I added the \<eol><whitespaces> and \<space> string escapes, as
discussed on this list.
* Marc's here-string and quoted symbols are in.
* For locales, there's `with-locale' and `current-locale'.
* I left octal escapes for strings intact for compatibility for C.
(Also, I actually use them --- perhaps from spending too much time
with UTF-8 encoding.) There's no octal for characters, though.
* I added an extension for symbols that allows any non-whitespace
character above 127 where a <letter> is allowed. Is this too
liberal? Also, should we try to allow `->' as a symbol at this
* Should the locale-specific operations be defined further?
* What's unclear, and what did I miss?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the R6RS