[R6RS] How SRFI 35 enables communication protocols via conditions

Manuel Serrano Manuel.Serrano
Thu Jun 9 03:01:40 EDT 2005

> R5RS already has aggregate types in the forms of pairs, vectors, and
> procedures.  What mechanism a Scheme system uses for representing
> conditions should be an implementation issue, not a specification
> issue.
No I disagree. Pushing your argument to its limit we could decide to ban
everything but lambda!

Exceptions have something to do with records because they need type
predicate and accessors, exactly what records provide.

--
Manuel