[R6RS] Chez modules question

Michael Sperber sperber
Tue Jan 18 15:31:59 EST 2005

Hi Kent,

thanks for the reply!

>> - How do the files or the modules within the files refer to each
>>   other?

Kent> By explicitly including them together or by loading or visiting files at
Kent> compile time, either via external control (e.g., on the command line or
Kent> with explicit loads prior to calling compile-file) or via eval-when forms.
Kent> By "visiting a file" I mean calling "visit" on a compiled object file,
Kent> which brings in its compile-time bindings only.

If I have files A1.scm and A2.scm, both containing modules called A,
and a file called B.scm that imports a module called A.  Presumably, I
can compile these files separately and load them again later.  If I've
compiled B.scm together with A1.scm, what happens if I later try to
load the compiled file of A2.scm together with B.scm?