[R6RS] I/O <-> GC question

Michael Sperber sperber
Tue Nov 23 13:51:11 EST 2004

Marc> Michael, I think a more transparent approach to designing the I/O
Marc> system would be preferable.

I'm sorry, I have to blow up now.  There's a bit too much "Scheme
community" feeling here.

You're criticizing a proposal before you've even seen it.  Worse,
you're criticizing it before there even *is* one.  I'm currently
preparing to write it.  Yet you already know that it's not
sufficiently "transparent".  If you don't want to answer my question,
don't answer it.  If you want to participate in the pre-design of the
I/O library, say so.

Jeez ...