[R6RS] Re: strawman module syntax

Matthew Flatt mflatt
Sun Jul 11 09:38:42 EDT 2004

At Sun, 11 Jul 2004 02:02:55 -0500 (EST), "R. Kent Dybvig" wrote:
> I understood both of your proposals to be addressing all R6RS programs,
> not just code destined for a CPAN-like library.  I don't recall either
> of you mentioning that we were addressing libraries, and Mike's proposal
> specifically addresses applications.

For me, the circle of this conversation has now spiraled into a black
hole (how can a discussion about sharing code not be about libraries?).
And by merely repeating my opinions, instead of offering concrete
proposals, I'm not contributing anything to keep us out of the hole.

Perhaps no one will join me in resigning, but I'm ready to move out of
the way.

Matthew