[R6RS] SYNTAX-CASE

Michael Sperber sperber
Thu Apr 7 11:12:34 EDT 2005

>>>>> "Manuel" == Manuel Serrano <Manuel.Serrano at sophia.inria.fr> writes:

Manuel> Just as an early remark, I may say that I really dislike the ... notation
Manuel> in this form of pattern matching. I think that it is particularly obscure
Manuel> as soon as more than one ... appears in a clause. This is one of my main
Manuel> motivation for designing a new pattern matching language.

I'm curious on how you'd like to change this particular bit of the
notation.  (I also rather like the ... notation, as it allows me to
express nesting and its decomposition in a---to me---intuitive
manner.)  Previously, I was under the impression you wanted to propose
using a variation of the Bigloo matching facility---but that also has
..., right?  Could you give a preview?