[R6RS] database of issues

Marc Feeley feeley
Tue Oct 26 12:41:41 EDT 2004

> Marc>      Topic              Editor (if I recall correctly)
>
> Marc>    * IoSystem           ?
> Marc>    * UnicodeSupport     Matthew or Marc
> Marc>    [...]
> Marc>    * ExceptionHandling  Michael
>
> I'm actually on the Unicode list as well, and I took myself off the
> exception system issue.  I am (slowly) working on the I/O system
> issue, which has obvious repercussions with Unicode.

The names are not the subcommittee members.  They are the editors in
charge of checking-in the first document on that topic.  When I put an
"or" it is that I am unsure which editor is in charge.  The point is
simply to avoid duplication of work.  I expect the members of a
subcommittee to have at least a minimal level of agreement on the
first document.

Marc