[R6RS] Case sensitivity

Michael Sperber sperber
Thu Nov 4 05:35:22 EST 2004

Marc> 2) In a FFI, it is convenient to have case-sensitive symbols to name C/C++
Marc>    types or C functions.

I would argue that it is sheer coincidence that the C identifiers are
a subset of the case-sensitive variant of Scheme identifiers---this
approach would work for an FFI for ML, say.

Moreover, this seems to me to be easily solvable via naming
conventions.  I really like the one chosen by dot-scheme which simply
takes a "-" character to correspond to capitalization of the
subsequent character.