[R6RS] Re: R6RS = Common Scheme?

Michael Sperber sperber
Thu Jan 29 11:54:21 EST 2004

>>>>> "Manuel" == Manuel Serrano <Manuel.Serrano at sophia.inria.fr> writes:

Manuel> I understand Marc as "let us check if with a minimal effort we can make
Manuel> real progress by adding features every major implementation has or
Manuel> could adds easily". Marc, Am I correct?

Probably---even though Marc also added something about uncontroversial
features.

Marc came up with a pretty short list.  I could think of probably
hundreds of things that would be an answer to that question, so I was
wondering what was special about the ones Marc picked.