[R6RS] Re: R6RS = Common Scheme?

Michael Sperber sperber
Mon Jan 26 09:55:49 EST 2004

>> I guess I'm thoroughly confused.  Would a better word for "common" be
>> "uncontroversial," then?  How did you arrive at your list?

Marc> The term "Common Scheme" was meant tongue-in-cheek.  Let's not start a
Marc> debate about what it means.  Our time can be spent more productively
Marc> if we first elaborate a list of concrete issues to discuss.

Sorry if I sounded snide; that wasn't my intention.  I really was
wondering what criteria we should use to contribute to this specific
list.  I don't understand your criteria, neither in the abstract nor
as they relate to the concrete list you supplied.