[R6RS] Goals

Michael Sperber sperber
Mon Jan 26 08:47:30 EST 2004

Thanks for putting together your list.

You asked for a list of issues.  However, your list contains issues
intermingled with statements about *how* you intend to address them.

While this gives us a useful preview of where you intend to go, it's
likely to make the discussion in this thread quite messy:  On a lot of
issues, I agree that they should be addressed, but disagree on how
they should be addressed.  (Just like Kent.)

Can we agree then on discussing the issues only for now?  Maybe we
should make that more precise by stating the issues in the form of
problems that should be solved.