[R6RS] Mailing list

R. Kent Dybvig dyb
Tue Jan 20 20:30:09 EST 2004

I'm generally all for openness, but in this case I think Marc is right.
We should keep this list to ourselves until such a time as we agree
that it is appropriate to open the archives to the public.  Other people
who wish to stay involved can still contact us individually, and we can
communicate with the individually and forward their ideas to the list.
We will in essence be sharing in the list moderation, both in what goes
in and in what gets seen from the outside.

We should share drafts of the R6RS (or individual sections/proposals)
with the public in a timely manner in any case.