[R6RS] [R6RS-private] Proofreading

Michael Sperber sperber at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed May 16 13:30:20 EDT 2007

Matthew Flatt <mflatt at cs.utah.edu> writes:

> I read all my sections and committed some minor edits [...]

Whoa, that was fast!  Thanks!

> I have two questions:
>
>  r6rs 9.6.5: and/or: do we need to say anything about multiple values for the
>  last expression?

I think that case is clearcut (i.e. all values are returned), but the
description could be made clearer.  But now that you mention it, I
wonder about the continuations created by `if', `and', and `or'.  Are
they the same as continuations created by procedure calls (i.e. largely
unspecified wrt. multiple values), or do we enforce single values?  I'm
assuming the former, but am not sure.

>  r6rs-lib 6.3: what if the `fields' clause is absent?

I assume that's equivalent to an empty `fields' clause.  I'll make it
so.