[R6RS] 5.92 status & review

Michael Sperber sperber at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Jan 8 08:54:43 EST 2007

I've taken care of most tickets.  Missing or unknown are:

#18 (string exit codes; appendix)
#36 (need more advice; see separate post)
#51 (scripts)
#61 (macro expansion)
#62 (macro expansion)
#68 (I/O)
#73 (record UIDs; decision outstanding)
#75 (conditions; decision outstanding)
#76 (I/O)
#80 (I/O)
#83 (multi-file-libraries; appendix)
#88 (I/O)
#89 (I/O)
#99 ("bytes" replacement; decision outstanding)
#105 (scripts)
#106 (scripts)
#108 (macros)
#112 (library phases)
#124 (`delete-file'; decision outstanding)

I'm waiting for Anton to finish his work on scripts, for Matthew to
finish his work on macros and libraries, for Will to provide the I/O
design, before I finish where necessary and mark them done.

For the rest, I'd like each one to be reviewed.  Please all have a
look at the diff for rev 1280 for what I did on ticket #87,
specifically at the extent to which implementation responsibilities
are now spelled out.

Kent---do we need any additional action on the title page(s)?

For the rest, I'll just arbitrarily assign sections.  If you don't
like the assignment, or can't do it, or have other suggestions, please
let me know.  I'd like at least Sunday for the final clean-up, so it'd
great if you could finish until then.  (I'm assuming the appendix can
wait a few more days after that.)

#  1-34  Will
# 35-68  Kent
# 69-101 Matthew
#101-134 Anton

If you see anything that needs fixing, the usual rules apply: If the
resolution is clear and you can do it, do it.  If not, contact or
least me notify me.