[R6RS] R6RS end game

R. Kent Dybvig dyb at cs.indiana.edu
Fri Feb 2 14:19:44 EST 2007

It's now Febrary, and the formal comment period ends in about six weeks.
As I've said before, I think it would be a good idea for us to put out an
interim draft R6RS to reduce the number of changes we have to make in
April and hence reduce the chances that we'll do something for the April
draft with which people will want to take issue.  To that end, I would
like to begin the formal response process for tickets that have already
been received.  Are there any objections to this?