[R6RS] Hash table terminology consistency

Anton van Straaten anton at appsolutions.com
Tue Sep 5 07:50:22 EDT 2006

Michael Sperber wrote:
> The same thing happened with the lists library; you might want to
> refer to the wording there, which doesn't use the word "predicate."
> (I expected this to be awkward before I made the change, but it is
> really not.)

Thanks.  I guess I'll change the inspection procedure's name to
hash-table-equivalence-procedure, then.

While looking at that, I noticed that the term "a true value" or "true
values" is still used in some places in base.tex, list.tex, misclib.tex
and setcar.tex, but the R6RS term for this is apparently "true".  (I
must have missed the memo on that - I didn't notice it until Will said
something yesterday.)