[R6RS] Script-syntax change

Michael Sperber sperber at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Sep 4 02:01:41 EDT 2006

There's now the wording that "implementations are required to ignore
the first line of a script if it starts with #!<space character>".
It doesn't say what happens if the script does something else.

Going with the intention, I suggest that this be changed to saying
that the first line *always* be ignored.  This makes for
easier-to-understand semantics.  Moreover, if the first line is only
optionally ignored, three characters of lookahead are required to
detect the scriptiness of the first line, which makes for awkward
implementation, at least with the I/O we offer.

(We made the same mistake with SRFI 22.)