[R6RS] style question

William D Clinger will at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Sep 1 08:20:57 EDT 2006

As I proofread the current draft, the most common problem
seems to be the inconsistent capitalization of \var{...}
words at the beginning of the sentence.  I have been
lower-casing them, for consistency with the lower case
in the entry line and in recognition of the claim that
mathematical variables (for such these are) are case-
sensitive in the same way that Scheme identifiers now

Before I sweep through the entire document to fix these
problems, Mike might want to formulate and to state the
editorial policy on this issue.