[R6RS] Core/lib split

Anton van Straaten anton at appsolutions.com
Fri Sep 1 05:02:25 EDT 2006

Michael Sperber wrote:
> Michael Sperber <sperber at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> writes:
>

>>I was: I was thinking we'd decided to not duplicate them.  (Or,
>>rather, that we didn't decide to duplicate.)  Will's minutes also
>>don't show that we wanted to duplicate.
>

> It seems Anton and I are having trouble remembering exactly what the
> outcome was.  (Duplicate, base only, lists library only.)  Could
> somebody else help us out?

To expand on that: I was fuzzy on whether or not we decided to duplicate
any list library procedures in both base and 'lists', but I was under
the impression that we did decide that the R5RS procedures member, memq,
memv, assoc, assq, and assv should be in the base (in which case it
makes sense that memp and assp join them).