[R6RS] Split the report?

William D Clinger will at ccs.neu.edu
Sun Nov 5 17:20:49 EST 2006

We should definitely split the document into two parts.
It's a no-brainer, a slam dunk; it will be welcomed by
dancing in the streets.

I am not worried about implementors implementing only
the language part.  If they implement that much, then
the reference implementations should give them most
of the libraries for very little effort, and they'd
come around to support the libraries eventually.

As for titles, I'd suggest something like:

    Revised^6 Report on the Algorithmic Language Scheme
    Revised^6 Report on Scheme: the Libraries