[R6RS] Scripts

Michael Sperber sperber at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed May 24 15:29:33 EDT 2006

The relevant SRFI is #22:

In light of what we've been discussing, I suggest the following
variant of it:

<script prelude> --> #!/usr/bin/env scheme <line break> #!r6rs

(#!/usr/bin/env should probably also read as a comment, like#!r6rs.)

The library defined by <library form> would have to define a library
with a fixed name, like (r6rs script), which has to export a procedure
called `main' as in SRFI 22.

I realize that #!/usr/bin/env is a bit of a hack, but without it, we
don't get much of the benefit we want.

Cheers =8-} Mike