[R6RS] Library syntax versioning

William D Clinger will at ccs.neu.edu
Thu May 11 11:46:42 EDT 2006

Matthew wrote:
> Might suspicious mail agents reject a R6RS Scheme file enclosure
> because starts with "#!r6rs", on the grounds that it could be a
> dangerous script?

Yes, because some of the people who design such things haven't
a clue.  We can't do anything about that, and there are obvious
workarounds for anyone who actually runs into the problem, so
I think we should just ignore this and other potential bugs in
software that has nothing to do with Scheme.  We have plenty
of potential bugs to worry about in the things we control.