[R6RS] Re: new syntax srfi draft, reference implementation

dyb at cs.indiana.edu dyb at cs.indiana.edu
Wed May 10 16:13:09 EDT 2006

> I have committed a new syntax srfi draft and a reference implementation:

A PS on the reference implementation: the argument to the expand
procedure must be an expression, represented as an s-expression, e.g.:

  (sc-expand '(lambda (x) x))
  (sc-expand '(let () (define (f x) (* x x)) (f 15)))

It does not support top-level definitions or library forms.  Once the dust
settles on the library syntax, I will add support for libraries.  If we
decide to include top-level definitions in R6RS I will add support for
them as well.