[R6RS] Library contents (exports)

Anton van Straaten anton at appsolutions.com
Tue Jun 6 11:26:47 EDT 2006

I've checked a couple of files into svn under draft/corelib:
library-contents.html and library-contents.scm.  The latter is just
Scheme data.  These files simply list all the exports from (most of) the
libraries identified so far.

It's still under development - I'll commit a more complete version by
the weekend, along with the Scheme code which generates it (the code may
also be useful in some other contexts).  Some specific issues currently are:

* Arithmetic, I/O, Unicode and the new list library is not yet addressed.
* Factoring is not completely correct, e.g. the core probably contains
some things it shouldn't.
* Keywords such as 'else' from cond & case are listed in some cases, and
omitted in others.  Also, nothing distinguishes such keywords from other
kinds of export.

Anton