[R6RS] Request for vote: Syntax for multiple values

Michael Sperber sperber
Sat Jan 7 04:54:11 EST 2006

Marc Feeley <feeley at iro.umontreal.ca> writes:

> The discussion I remember from Tallinn is that you were proposing the
> syntax

> <binding lhs> -> <variable>*

I wasn't proposing anything specific in Tallinn.  All I said on my
preferences was that I prefer proposals that extend LET and firends
rather than those that introduce another set of special forms.

I sent out the request for votes because the discussion had died down,
and because the only specific preferences that anybody had expressed
on the list at that point were on the proposal that I requested the
vote on.