[R6RS] end game---getting really close
sperber at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Dec 20 08:50:42 EST 2006
dyb at cs.indiana.edu writes:
> Mike, I'll let you tell us how we can best help with the creation of
Here's a more complete list:
- Ticket #45 just contains a bunch of "should"s. Does that mean I make
those changes? I'm assuming yes.
- Where do the sorting procedures go? I'm assuming a separate library
- Where do `file-exists?' and `delete-file' go? I'm assuming a
separate library (r6rs files)?
- What are we going to call the bytes objects? This should be a
simple matter of making a list of candidates and voting on the
- What can I do wrt. Ticket #87? It has six specific examples.
Presumably "library phasing" and "script syntax" will be taken care
of as a result of addressing other tickets.
o Can I make the suggested change wrt. immutable objects?
o Did you discuss on how to resolve the unspecified-value issue?
Re-start community discussion?
o Can I make changes along the lines of what I posted?
- Somebody else will need to write up the new I/O proposal. I'm all
out of those.
- Kent: What's the story with a more formal description of macro
- Kent, Matthew: Can you guys also (in addition to the phasing stuff)
make the changes to the description of the expansion algorithm
mentioned in the responses?
- Please read the conditions proposal here:
and either agree to it or poke holes in it or suggest alternatives.
Cheers =8-} Mike
Friede, Völkerverständigung und überhaupt blabla
More information about the R6RS