[R6RS] end game---getting really close

dyb at cs.indiana.edu dyb at cs.indiana.edu
Sun Dec 17 11:49:05 EST 2006

> Would it be too picky of me to observe that the same specifics are now
> simply introduced via a URL?

This bothered me slightly too.  I just added "along the lines of" to the
comment response.  I think we can assume that this additional waffling
is acceptable to everyone else.

I have entered A votes for Matthew's remaining open votes (7, 28, 59, 73,
80, 122, 129, and A?  => A for 52) per his instructions on Friday (he was
going to be traveling and didn't know if he'd have a good internet
connection).  So Anton, your vote on 75 is the last holdout.  Once you've
agreed to it (if you do) the remaining responses can be posted.