[R6RS] Ticket Status as of svn repository revision 1196:

dyb at cs.indiana.edu dyb at cs.indiana.edu
Sat Dec 16 11:40:23 EST 2006

> #10 I'm still unhappy with.  I don't see how #; communicates anything
> more clearly---visually, it's much harder to see where the comment
> ends than with ; or #| |#, and I get confused over its usage in the
> PLT source tree all the time.  I suspect #; is mostly faster to type
> during debugging---which is fine but weak.

I've reworded the response to more directly address the arguments given
in the formal comment.  I've also put the entire response in one
paragraph and prefixed it with "A majority of the editors".  If this
is not sufficient, please suggest alternate or additional wording that
will make you happy with the response.