[R6RS] end game---getting really close

dyb at cs.indiana.edu dyb at cs.indiana.edu
Fri Dec 15 20:41:18 EST 2006

> Should we publish the responses that have been approved so far?  That's
> about 120 out of 129, by my last count.

Yes.  As far as I can see, we're missing only 7, 10, 28, 59, 73, 75, 80,
122, and 129.

For 73, I take a stab at a "noncommittal" response tomorrow, for 75
Will needs to get with Mike and make sure there aren't remaining
problems, and for the others we may just need to get some votes in.

Please let me know when you've posted the responses, and some time late
tonight I'll send a note to the discussion list.