[R6RS] scripts library in "(r6rs)"?

Anton van Straaten anton at appsolutions.com
Wed Aug 30 01:54:40 EDT 2006

Question: should the 'scripts' library, which only contains the
'command-line-arguments' procedure, be part of the all-inclusive 'r6rs'
library?  ('r6rs' currently only excludes mutable pairs and r5rs
compatibility.)

BTW, the currently committed version (rev 761) of
draft/corelib/library-contents.html, library-index.html, and
library-contents.scm has most of the discussed changes, and reflects the
current document more closely.  However, I haven't done a detailed
comparison for the base library yet, and I haven't yet duplicated any of
the list library procedures in the base.

Anton