[R6RS] Document endgame
sperber at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Aug 24 10:20:29 EDT 2006
Here are some open issues wrt the document:
- I'll get cracking on writing up the Ports I/O next.
- Need to clarify the argument-type conventions and what wording
implies &contract exceptions. Currently "must be" usually implies
"if it isn't, you will get hit by a &contract exception". Some of
you (Matthew, Will, Anton specifically) have made suggestions that I
haven't completely acted on yet; I haven't forgotten.
- The chapters on syntax-case and libraries haven't been integrated
yet. Kent, could you clarify what work you're still going to do on
them, and by when? Could you help with the description of
- The "ledge": Will, could you give a rough summary on what you think
it would look like?
- I need to write up scripts.
- Is there any coherent description of "convenience I/O" somewhere?
Is it the identical to the set of I/O procedures provided with the
R5RS compatibility library?
- Does the R5RS compatibility library consist of "all of R5RS" (minus
what we're not going to include), or just what we zapped of R5RS?
- The semantics pretty definitely won't be in the September 1 draft,
but I'll work it out with Robby in the near future.
- There's still a bunch of FIXMEs.
Cheers =8-} Mike
Friede, Völkerverständigung und überhaupt blabla
More information about the R6RS