[R6RS] `syntax-rules' presentation

Michael Sperber sperber at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Aug 17 12:30:59 EDT 2006

Question for Kent, mostly:

I suppose the most economic way to describe syntax-rules would be to
list the macro that defines it in terms of syntax-case.  However, this
means a reader needs to read through the description of syntax-case
before being able to syntax-rules, so I'm in favor of having an
independent description.  If we do that, is the best way to go about
doing it to try to pimp up the R5RS chapter or instead to perform a
massacre on a copy of the syntax-case chapter?