[R6RS] draft omnibus vote list

Michael Sperber sperber at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
Sun Apr 23 06:48:16 EDT 2006

I'd like to add:

- (If we decide to add a "void value.") Call "void value" "void value"
  or "unspecific value" (R5RS uses the latter), and consequently call
  the `void' procedure `unspecific'?

- Should the character comparison predicates be required to be n-ary
  or required to be binary?  (R5RS leaves this open.)

- Flush `sealed' clause in records?

- Specify record generativity?  If so, which should it be?

- Allow or forbid objects of built-in types to answer #t to `record?'?

- Should the restriction on `make-record-type-descriptor' mentioned in
  the SRFI issues list be lifted?

- Should the dynamic environment in the before and after thunks of
  `dynamic-wind' be pinned down?

- If we introduce `rec', should the "named let" syntax be flushed?