[R6RS] draft omnibus vote list
sperber at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
Sun Apr 23 06:48:16 EDT 2006
I'd like to add:
- (If we decide to add a "void value.") Call "void value" "void value"
or "unspecific value" (R5RS uses the latter), and consequently call
the `void' procedure `unspecific'?
- Should the character comparison predicates be required to be n-ary
or required to be binary? (R5RS leaves this open.)
- Flush `sealed' clause in records?
- Specify record generativity? If so, which should it be?
- Allow or forbid objects of built-in types to answer #t to `record?'?
- Should the restriction on `make-record-type-descriptor' mentioned in
the SRFI issues list be lifted?
- Should the dynamic environment in the before and after thunks of
`dynamic-wind' be pinned down?
- If we introduce `rec', should the "named let" syntax be flushed?
Cheers =8-} Mike
Friede, Völkerverständigung und überhaupt blabla
More information about the R6RS