[R6RS] fixnum operators and overflow detection

William D Clinger will at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Apr 14 16:54:26 EDT 2006

Mike wrote:
> OK by me.  Are you making that change or should I?

I've already made the change.  Since you have agreed
to the changes I want to make, and no one else has
yet objected, I'll go ahead and make those changes
to the arithmetic SRFI.  I should finish the SRFI by
tomorrow at the latest, and will work on renaming in
the reference implementation over the weekend.