[R6RS] SRFIs: library (module) and Unicode

Michael Sperber sperber
Wed Nov 30 15:20:29 EST 2005

Matthew Flatt <mflatt at cs.utah.edu> writes:

> If case you haven't seen an announcement somewhere else: the library
> (module) SRFI is out as SRFI-83.
>
> The draft period is up for the Unicode SRFI, SRFI-75. Should we revise
> it, or withdraw with a "thank you for the feedback; the next revision
> will appear as part of draft R6RS"?

You've decided on a couple of changes/additions related to
normalization, right?  In that case, it would be fair to at least post
what's in store.  To me, actually incorporating the additions would be
preferable.