[R6RS] SRFIs for R6RS

Anton van Straaten anton
Tue May 31 12:32:54 EDT 2005

This looks good to me.  I agree with Kent that it would make sense to
mention the withdrawal option, without committing to it.

It might also be worth including some language explaining why "the
editors might decide to modify the specification".  Although this might
be considered obvious, the more we can do to clarify the way in which we
plan to use the SRFI process, the better.

A sentence like the following, adapted from Marc's message, ought to be
sufficient: "Modification of the specification may occur due to other
design constraints, such as design consistency with other features that
are not under discussion as SRFIs."

Anton