[R6RS] Named optional parameter proposal

Manuel Serrano Manuel.Serrano
Wed May 25 03:10:15 EDT 2005

Just a small comment a DSSSL parameter passing before I take off for
Boston.

I'm strongly in favor of keywords and I'm strongly in favor of making
them self evaluating. I'm not that much in favor of DSSSL arguments passing.

I have an pretty strong experience with DSSSL arguments passing (may
be you have too, I don't know) because we are using them extensively
in Skribe.  I have mitigated feeling with DSSSL arguments. During the
flight I will try to collect examples illustrating the kind of
problems they are introducing.

--
Manuel