[R6RS] Preparation for next meeting

Marc Feeley feeley
Tue May 17 20:40:48 EDT 2005

We need to start preparing for the next meeting which is only 8 days
away.  I think a format similar to the Snowbird meeting would be good,
i.e. each editor should prepare a presentation on a given topic and
make their notes available in advance so that we can read up before the
meeting.

Modules and macros are the most important things to discuss.  We can
also discuss records, I/O, numerics, and (hash) tables.  Anything else?
  How do we share the work?

I can prepare something on records and tables.  I would also like to
prepare a second I/O proposal.

Marc