[R6RS] Records draft

Michael Sperber sperber
Tue Jun 21 10:00:32 EDT 2005

... is at:

http://www-pu.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/users/sperber/srfi/record-srfi.html

I added a copy of the document for archival purposes.

It's basically what came out of the discussion Kent and I had while I
was in Bloomington.  I made some minor changes to some of the names
and added some stuff to the procedural layer.  I copied a lot of
wording from Will's proposal, which is why his name is up there.

I'm not happy with the RECORD-FIELD-ACCESSIBLE? and
RECORD-FIELD-MUTABLE? --- I think that's because I got the
specifications wrong.  Maybe someone can help me out with better ones.

Let me know what you think.