[R6RS] SRFIs for R6RS

Manuel Serrano Manuel.Serrano
Fri Jun 17 02:28:21 EDT 2005

> I guess you are right wrt syntax-case.  I remember that there were a
> few things that were left to discuss (identifier syntax, ...?).  In
> any case I think all SRFIs should be reviewed by the editors before
> submitting them to the SRFI editors.  Obviously the degree of review
> will vary (close to nil for Unicode on which there was high agreement
> at the Boston meeting, and more for syntax-case).
I imagine that Kent meant that we did not formally agree on the fact
to adopt SYNTAX-CASE more or less as it has been presently. That is, I don't
remember that we did formally agree on the fact of using an ad-hoc
pattern matching construction for macros. Kent, is it what you are referring
to?

--
Manuel