[R6RS] 3 things we may want to vote on

Michael Sperber sperber
Mon Jun 6 12:43:28 EDT 2005

These are pretty straightforward in that they're mostly yes/no
decisions, and we seem to have exhausted discussion on them fairly
quickly.  All are portability issues.  So I think they're ready for a

- Make continuations created by BEGIN accept multiple values?

Two decisions, actually, the second one on specifying primitives to
return zero values.

- Zap SET-CAR! & SET-CDR! ?

- Make -> a valid identifier?

Two decisions on this issue as well: Whether to make -> a valid
identifier (for which a lot of people at the last Scheme workshop
voted), and, if so, how to do it.

Cheers =8-} Mike
Friede, V?lkerverst?ndigung und ?berhaupt blabla