[R6RS] modules

Marc Feeley feeley
Fri Jan 7 10:30:20 EST 2005

I hope you are all on your way to getting over the
end-of-semester/beginning-of-semester crunch.  A happy new year to all.

We have to get back on track.  Modules are the number one priority.
The discussion on modules has not moved since november.  My conclusion
is that the two "camps" are not willing to compromise on the remaining
differences of opinion.  I think the only way to move forward at this
point is to prepare to vote on the two proposals.  Are there any
objections?

If there aren't I will ask the two proposals to be presented and a last
round of discussion for clarification of the semantics will happen
before the vote.

Marc