[R6RS] New records draft

Michael Sperber sperber
Mon Aug 22 12:52:14 EDT 2005

I've put up a revision at

http://www-pu.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/users/sperber/srfi/record-srfi.html

I've attached a copy for archival purposes.

With Kent's consent, I've folded Anton's changes in and made him a
co-author; I hope that's OK with everyone.

There's still some pending semantic issues that I hope to resolve
working with Will, but other than that, I think we've run out of
suggestions for change we can put in.  As Will and Matthew indicated
that they were happy with the last revision and haven't indicated that
they dislike Anton's proposal, and as Kent, Anton (I presume :-) ),
and I are OK with Anton's proposal, I'd like to submit to the SRFI
editors next weekend.  Let me know if you have more suggestions for
change in the document or for the procedure.